Thursday, March 06, 2008

Miss Potter

Its been over a month since I last blogged and the reason I haven't really been able to is a) due to Internet access and b) due to time.

Susan left me a couple of weeks ago for NZ and I finally am able to find time to sit down and write.

Man I miss that girl, anyone that thought I could talk underwater has not met the beautiful miss potter. Miss Potter is talkative, full of stories, kind of scatty when it comes to some things, always happy to see you when the day is done like an excited puppy, she can dance.. well infact I've seen her dance before now, but these days all we get is the old gringo dance (which must be filmed everywhere for balt in honduras)



and when pushed able to cook a mean pasta, pizza or Mexican meal. She is up all night and sleeps most of the day, and is always always keen for a drink, making it almost physically impossible to complete No fun February.




Actually Miss Boulton and I managed to ensure that No fun February was destroyed on the 15th of Feb when we went to the Tatts and Tiaras ball..



I even got miss potter up the hill.. I didn’t however manage to get her up there at 5am - but we cant have everything now can we..

Susan was on the computer most of the time she was here and was very keen on updating her blog, which is brand new and has all the information about what we have been up to.

You can find her blog here www.sheaintintexas.blogspot.com

Susan has also inspired me to go out and get paid photographic work and actually it is because of her that I am so busy. I had started my little business to ensure she had some cash coming in on arrival however Susan was busy working on projects that were yet to be completed from before leaving Honduras.

And she didn’t like cranes.. So when push came to shove, I was up and at em on the top of some crane in some bloody swinging cage .. (jensi keep those comments to yourself please) :)

Since then there have been several house shoots and several near misses when I have almost crashed into things when seeing my pictures on signs.. All in all though it’s a good thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home