my new love
In the old days, I used to buy a serious piece of equipment whenever an ex and I had a disagreement. Needless to say I have a lot of gear..
Today marks the day that if I were in a relationship would have meant the lawyers were due in, I've been saving this up since last year and can now say I am one very very satisfied young lady.
Here she is - the new 5d with 24 - 70 lens along with a couple of other toys..
Today marks the day that if I were in a relationship would have meant the lawyers were due in, I've been saving this up since last year and can now say I am one very very satisfied young lady.
Here she is - the new 5d with 24 - 70 lens along with a couple of other toys..
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home