Thursday, May 29, 2008

Bangalore to Jaipur

The new airport is a dream, I love it and it free wireless - although we had to chat up Ricky and Amy for the pass code to be text to a phone. It's so freakin huge I couldn't believe the comparison to the old airport AND surprisingly enough, we had no issues..

Susan had a shocker of a flight, the girl doesn't like to fly as it is - however this one was particularly bad, not only did I reserve a seat at the front of the plane.. because you know I thought that was which survived in a crash but apparently I was wrong (kinda gettin used to that) - you HAVE to sit in the back of the plane. I was tempted to start talking about all the plane crashes I had seen or read about and how I was right.. as per usual .. however I didn't think that type of talk would help.

I actually wasn't going to elaborate on the flight, as its personal, however Susan insisted I mention it as she isn't blogging at present.

To top it off .. there is no alcohol.. I mean ANYWHERE.. not at the airport, nor on the plane - this was going to be a long 1h 40 min flight - I could tell.

We spent an extraordinary amount of time listening to music and singing - as if we were alone on the road trip again - I mean it wasn't like two girls with skirts and tank tops needed to draw any more attention to each other.

So we sang our way to Jaipur - or should I say I blasted her favourite tunes, practiced singstar and even threw in sound she loves oh so much whenever there was turbulence.. just because shes that good of a friend.

Its OK, I still have one good arm left.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

My sympathies! I've been putting up with the knuuckle cracking, hyperventilating hysteria my whole life, and know exactly what you are talking about. And yeah, joking about plane crashes would have been a BAD idea. So glad you arrived safe and sound and are settled into an awesome hotel. Post pictures asap goddamn it!

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home