Sunday, May 18, 2008

Closing out..

This blog is being made private this week and if you are a friend / regular reader you'll be invited in by email. If you don't receive an email, simply contact me and I'll allow access.

The new website www.thephotonomad.com will be launched along with the new blog which tracks our latest travels throughout India and Asia.

Photonomad - the blog - has had its content edited and has been reopened to the public and will be the place where all travel stories / images and tips go.

The past month I have spent a substantial amount of time advising, guiding and planning travel for some close friends and I've surprised myself with the amount of places I have actually been.

The friend at hand actually thinks I should open a travel agency with all the local knowledge I was able to pass on (i.e the cheapest way to get from Riga to Milan, where & what to eat and where you should sit on which train in order to get the best views), honestly though I pretty much think its a family trait - being highly organised with a VERY long memory..

The blog can be found here www.photographicnomad.blogspot.com

and as I am leaving Thursday will be a work in progress throughout India, after that the other countries will come on line shortly after I return.

Enjoy xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home