Bazaars
Our last day in Jaipur we hit the shops. Bargaining here means that you take off 20 or even 50% it means you take off 80%. Yes 80% off. Your presents are all very expensive though.. remember that :)

The high tech electricity we are dealing with here.

mmm wanna eat?

here??

The bangles we bargained for almost 24 hours.. or at least it seemed like that but man I was satisfied to get them for 3.86 instead of 15. Susan on the other hand was sad for them.. she has a heart, apparently I lost mine some time ago..

The beautiful saris I love so much

The high tech electricity we are dealing with here.

mmm wanna eat?

here??

The bangles we bargained for almost 24 hours.. or at least it seemed like that but man I was satisfied to get them for 3.86 instead of 15. Susan on the other hand was sad for them.. she has a heart, apparently I lost mine some time ago..

The beautiful saris I love so much
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home