Cali-forn-i-a
Its been a while I know - I could fill you with excuses about how busy I am blah blah blah but the truth is, after editing pictures for work all day the last thing I feel like doing is editing personal pictures for the blog.
HOWEVER - I'm on my "working" holiday so now its like an excuse .. all about procrastinating..
The next couple of blogs are all about Madeleine, my gorgeous god-dorta, please watch (and this is for you Aunty Chellybelly) how her outfits change from being dressed by Tori, to being dressed by Jacqui..
Its just like having a real live doll.
xx
HOWEVER - I'm on my "working" holiday so now its like an excuse .. all about procrastinating..
The next couple of blogs are all about Madeleine, my gorgeous god-dorta, please watch (and this is for you Aunty Chellybelly) how her outfits change from being dressed by Tori, to being dressed by Jacqui..
Its just like having a real live doll.
xx
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home