Hong Kong by the night..
We arrived last night at around 830pm and took these shots as we went out for dinner. Ally was rather "interested" that I would be carrying my tripod with me EVERYWHERE we went at night.. it was then I remembered how much I loved night photography.
After dinner at Pure Jasmine we both crashed (was very excited to see they have MUJI here) - we'll go there tomorrow.
The last time I was here was a while ago (a lady never tells her age..) and I was here with Tori and Martin and JBK.. it was a far larger event and there was far more bar activity.. but the trip is young and Ally is suggesting Felix for cocktails tomorrow!
everybody now "woahwoa.. you got the best of my love.."
Today we went to Shenzen (over the border) and spent up a storm. Dinner at this fabulous restaurant (on par with Hakkasan)and a fabulous bottle of bubbles which we conned out of our delightful Qantas Hostee Mark .. (hmm Torsa - I may still have it!)
Tomorrow we set off for the peak - where we'll go up by tram and come down by bus - finally! Ally recommended that Tors and I do this last time we were here however we got confused and went up by Tram and came down in a Porsche.. and stumbled on to the yacht club.. whoops!
I'll leave the descriptions up to Ally - who is a far better writer. Enjoy the photos! xx









After dinner at Pure Jasmine we both crashed (was very excited to see they have MUJI here) - we'll go there tomorrow.
The last time I was here was a while ago (a lady never tells her age..) and I was here with Tori and Martin and JBK.. it was a far larger event and there was far more bar activity.. but the trip is young and Ally is suggesting Felix for cocktails tomorrow!
everybody now "woahwoa.. you got the best of my love.."
Today we went to Shenzen (over the border) and spent up a storm. Dinner at this fabulous restaurant (on par with Hakkasan)and a fabulous bottle of bubbles which we conned out of our delightful Qantas Hostee Mark .. (hmm Torsa - I may still have it!)
Tomorrow we set off for the peak - where we'll go up by tram and come down by bus - finally! Ally recommended that Tors and I do this last time we were here however we got confused and went up by Tram and came down in a Porsche.. and stumbled on to the yacht club.. whoops!
I'll leave the descriptions up to Ally - who is a far better writer. Enjoy the photos! xx









0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home