This one is for Tori
Hi hi
Great talking to you.. here's what your family looks like and a cute little video for you. No editing done but I figure you dont mind..
See you sooon YAY!!
xxx
Bath time

and whilst rainbow really wants to get out, I'm glad he's working it for the photo..

Billy can swim all by himself now (after a week in Byron apparently)
Rainbow's 21st photo
Bless - 2 seconds later he screamed the place down..
Rainbow and his cuz louie

Rainbow at Coogee
With Billy (james took this one - yes I let him use my new camera.. so forgiving!) :)
Gorgeous Katie
love those eyes
The boys 'gangsta-ing" up.. kind of.. maybe.. not.
Billy and Archie
Lucy, Chloe and Mia with Rainbow.. Rainbow not so pleased at being treated like a walking, living doll..
Great talking to you.. here's what your family looks like and a cute little video for you. No editing done but I figure you dont mind..
See you sooon YAY!!
xxx
Bath time

and whilst rainbow really wants to get out, I'm glad he's working it for the photo..

Billy can swim all by himself now (after a week in Byron apparently)
Rainbow's 21st photo
Bless - 2 seconds later he screamed the place down..
Rainbow and his cuz louie
Rainbow at Coogee
With Billy (james took this one - yes I let him use my new camera.. so forgiving!) :)
Gorgeous Katie
love those eyes
The boys 'gangsta-ing" up.. kind of.. maybe.. not.
Billy and Archie
Lucy, Chloe and Mia with Rainbow.. Rainbow not so pleased at being treated like a walking, living doll..
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home